If you have even weirdly seen or had a glimpse of Indian IT market you would noted that it is flooded with android and web developer that they are hiring them as cheap as for 10K/month to 50K/month for freshers and for yeah experienced people it goes to 60K-75K/month max. And that too is challenging, aggressive and extremely time based!!! Blockchain on the other gets you at par salary of a developer if not more and has huge future potential plus is definitely in scarcity!! So, lets get this entire industry essence straight up with engineer diaries!
1. Qualifications required for Blockchain developer in India:
• Atleast one of the blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, Hyperledger etc.
• Active demonstrable interest in Bitcoin/Blockchain, distributed applications (Daaps), cryptography.
• Previous work contributing to an open source Bitcoin/Altcoin project or any Blockchain applications
• Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.,
2.Salary of blockchain Developer In India:
3.What is the demand for blockchain In India and Is there a future growth?
According to Upgrad “Blockchain is one of the fastest-growing skill sets with jobs in this domain growing at a mindblowing rate of 2,000-6,000% and the salaries of Blockchain Developers being 50-100% higher than conventional developer jobs”