Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. is a Chinese technology company owned by BBK Electronics that designs and manufactures smartphones and smartphone accessories in China, software and online services. BBK Electronics also owns Oppo, Realme and OnePlus. So, the question everyone is asking that are they same company has been answered! Finally right? Now, it was started in 2009 and if you have been following along our other blogs of Xiomi and Samsung both were founded in the similar years with just months apart! And just in decade they are all billion dollar companies with only Samsung being the Korean Company and rest all are Chinese companies!! That must have been a fun fact, but now lets come straight to comparing all the latest Vivo smartphones!!! So, lets get started!
1.Vivo U10-Best Vivo Phone in 10K budget with good camera quality
- 13MP + 8MP + 2MP Rear Camera|Front Camera 8MP
- 16.15 centimeters screen
- 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory
2.Vivo U20-A phone that’s good at all standards at this budget price!
- 16MP+8MP+2MP | 16MP selfie camera
- 16.58 centimeters screen
- 6GB RAM | 64GB internal memory
3. Vivo V17-Camera quality that world is talking about 💓
- 32MP Front Camera | Rear Camera 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP
- 16.36cm screen
- 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory
4.Vivo V17 Pro-Clear as Real🙈
- 48+13+8+2MP rear camera | 32MP+8MP front camera
- 16.36 centimeters screen
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory
5.Vivo S1- Best Selfie Camera for 15K around budget!
- 16+8+2MP triple rear camera | 32MP front camera
- 16.20 centimeters screen
- 4GB RAM | 128GB