Xiomi phones have clearly conquered the smartphone market throughout the world and yes of course in India too. Xiomi is now a decade old company which sold its first smart phone in 2011 and just in span of few years was listed among the top seller smartphone brand in the world. Now, since its such an old company and people are using their smart phones for so many years now, the quality and brand have won the trust of people.
Also the biggest confusion that whether Xiomi Mi and Redmi same or different?Answer is that yes they are manufactured by the same company Xiomi where redmi phones which include Redmi 1,2,3,4 Note 3,4 are the ones in budget option whereas Xiomi includes premium phones like Mi5, Mi6 etc, ones are with high processor and capacity so So, now lets look at some of the new Xiomi phones, compare them and see which one will fulfill your very own budget and price point. So, lets get started .
1. Xiomi Mi A3- Best possible option for Camera+Budget
- 48+8+2MP AI triple rear camera | 32MP front camera
- 15.46 centimeters touchscreen
- 4 GB RAM|64GB Storage
2.Poco F1 by Xiaomi –Best option for high storage+ high budget
- 12MP+5MP dual rear camera | 20MP front camera
- 15.6972 centimeters touchscreen
- 8GB RAM | 256GB storage
3.Xiaomi Mi A2-Best option from budget less than 10K phone
- 12MP+20MP rear camera and 20MP front facing camera
- 15.21 centimeters screen
- 4GB RAM | 64GB storage
4.Xiaomi Mi Note 5-Provides low front camera resolution!
- 12MP rear camera | 5MP front camera
- 15.2146 centimeters screen
- 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory